FAQ: On Location
Maine & New Hampshire's traveling day spa & beauty is changing the way people spa: You Relax, We Deliver.
With a staff of 23 no event is too big!
Just like a movie set or fashion shot, I Do Spas works on location for your wedding day or any special event to create an unforgettable look and a great spa day. Get gorgeous hair, flawless makeup and the red carpet treatment-it's your day to shine! Get all the girls together for a day or evening of relaxation. What a great way to party. Here's how it works.
Here are some of the questions that we often receive from our clients:
How can I book technicians for my wedding?
- When you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org tell us your location, what services you need and the date.
- We will get right back to you to let you know if we have it available. Please keep in mind that there must be a minimum of 4 people or the equivalent payment for 4 people.
- If we do have your date open we will then send you a request form to fill out and email back to us.
- Once we receive the request form back we then take that information and draw up a contract specific to your event and email it back to you.
- At that time you can print, sign and send with deposit. As soon as we receive them we will assign you technicians.
Do You Offer Eyelash Extensions?
No! But we will apply fake lashes if you provide them along with glue.
Lipstick on wedding Day?
We do not carry inventory on location for sale but do bring a selection of colors to choose from. If you require reapplication throughout the evening please supply your own.
Is the deposit refundable after I have signed contract.
We are sorry because of the work and time it takes to draw up contracts and arrange for staff availability the deposit based on one service/package plus travel is non refundable.
How long will my artist be on location?
This will be determined by your services and you schedule will be on your contract. There will be a start time and and end time. Average time is 60 min for hair and makeup per person. If you require your artist to stay longer there is an hourly rate that we can supply to you.
If requesting a run thru?
Once we have a contract and deposit we will then have your artist contact you to set that up. She will travel to you within 60 miles of the location she travels to on the wedding day. You will want to plan on 2-3 hours as we do not want you to feel rushed. Run thrus are usually done 4-6 weeks before your wedding allowing for your hair to be as close as it can be to the wedding date. You will have the same artist unless there is some unforeseen emergency. We will then assign you another talented artist. Please keep in mind that this has only happened 2 times in the 10 years that we have been in business. You will also be able to pay your artist by check or cash on the day of for the run thru. Please inquire about pricing.
Can I get my artist contact information?
If you are requesting a trial she will contact you. Otherwise because of the volume of weddings and previous abuse of wedding parties contacting our artist, we no longer give out their contact information. But please feel free to email Jody or call with any questions.
Where can I view your portfolio?
We have both video and photo's here on the Gallery page and 100's on our facebook page. Please visit us at www.facebook.com/idospas
Call for More Information
(207) 441-0008 or email at: email@example.com